[DPRG] Re: Removing items from the warehouse - notes from the President on etiquette and propriety

Subject: [DPRG] Re: Removing items from the warehouse - notes from the President on etiquette and propriety
From: Dale Wheat dale at dalewheat.com
Date: Fri Apr 21 15:19:46 CDT 2006

Bruce,

I was wondering where that "cold cash" came from.  :)  I'll direct it to the
supplies sub-account.

Your courtesy is very much appreciated.  We certainly want everyone to avail
themselves to the appropriate offerings, while avoiding any misunderstandings
about other items.  If in doubt, just ask.

Water is still free.  Any donations are always appreciated.  And yes, in a
perfect world, we'd never be having this "discussion".

Thanks,

Dale Wheat
http://dalewheat.com
(877) DALE WHEAT