[DPRG] Unwanted Stuff

Subject: [DPRG] Unwanted Stuff
From: Ed Paradis legomaniac at gmail.com
Date: Fri Apr 21 15:21:41 CDT 2006

The mini cones are the 'Cole Cones': mystic energy harnessing devices
that our greatest scholars have not fully unraveled.

(They're cone shaped peices of metal with a glass/crystal peice set into them.)

I'll claim all of them.  I'm sure there are plenty for people to have
a couple if they so desire.

Ed