[DPRG] Re: Removing items from the warehouse - notes from the Pres ident on etiquette and propriety

Subject: [DPRG] Re: Removing items from the warehouse - notes from the Pres ident on etiquette and propriety
From: tester140 at juno.com tester140 at juno.com
Date: Sun Apr 23 13:05:29 CDT 2006

All,
     It may have been my actions that started all this discussion in the first place. I am not
much of a water drinker so when it comes to cokes, I probably am the biggest consummer
at the RBNO. I jumped at the opportunity instead of asking and inadvertantly nabbed the loan
coke that was cooling off for the one who braught it. Sorry for this missunderstanding. :-(
Usually in the summer time I bring ice. Since the season is upon us, and the need is here, I
will bring a cooler full of ice and several 2 litres for those who prefer fizzy drinks on the rocks.
Charlie Y.