[DPRG] Unwanted Stuff

Subject: [DPRG] Unwanted Stuff
From: tester140 at juno.com tester140 at juno.com
Date: Sun Apr 23 13:20:30 CDT 2006

Ooops! Tuesday night I claimed them, and today I'm just now reading my e-mail for the week.
The cones are affectionately called Colies after Bill Cole who donated them and has moved
from the area. They are made of aluminum, and I have a project in mind that will hopefully
benifit the DPRG. There are plenty so I can bring some this Teusday night if any would like
some.
Charlie Y.
Ed Paradis wrote
"The mini cones are the 'Cole Cones': mystic energy harnessing devices
that our greatest scholars have not fully unraveled.

(They're cone shaped peices of metal with a glass/crystal peice set into them.)

I'll claim all of them.  I'm sure there are plenty for people to have
a couple if they so desire.

Ed"