[DPRG] Fundraiser

Subject: [DPRG] Fundraiser
From: R. Steven Rainwater srainwater at ncc.com
Date: Tue Apr 25 17:30:04 CDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-04-25 at 17:04, -Old Dog- wrote:
> Id also like club members to consider donating
> their surplus tech

I dropped some stuff off at the warehouse last Thursday and will try to
bring some more out as I get time.

> anything that doesnt get sold at First Sat will
> go straight to the landfill.

There are some recycling places around town that will take computers.
Most of them don't take printers and monitors, apparently due to the
level of toxins they contain (?) but I'll scout around and see if I can
find someplace evironmentally safe to dispose of anything that doesn't
sell.

> we will need several volunteers to man the booth the
> rest of the time.

I'm in. I'll be there to help unload and will stay as long as I can.
It's been a while since I've done an all-nighter but this sounds like it
might be fun.

-Steve