[DPRG] First Saturday Volunteer List

Subject: [DPRG] First Saturday Volunteer List
From: R. Steven Rainwater srainwater at ncc.com
Date: Wed Apr 26 12:47:56 CDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-04-26 at 12:26, ihor nakonecznyj wrote:
> Steve Rainwater....... help load/unload, set up and man "till??
> Please add, clarify etc to this list.

I plan on being there for the full 18 hours but, to be safe, lets
schedule me for a 9 hour shift, say 6pm - 3am. It's been a while since I
pulled an all-nighter so, just in case I don't make it, we should have
some new folks coming in early AM.

It would be nice to have two or three people there at all times, so we
can take restroom breaks or do a little bargain hunting of our own.

-Steve