[DPRG] Warehouse Cleaning

Subject: [DPRG] Warehouse Cleaning
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 26 14:05:27 CDT 2006

Besides doing some robot work, and Steve working on the interactive RBNO web
stuff,
we did some real clean up work at the warehouse last night from like 9pm to
3am

Thanks to Steve, Ed and Brian we were directed by the great Mike in a cleanup
of the back left quadrant of the warehouse.

Incredible!  We uncovered what looks like a radial arm saw during the
excavation.
Also, we made room for at least another 6' table.

At present 2 tables and the 2 cabinets with drill press, shear and break form
an island you can walk all-the-way-around. Also, the radial arm saw is now
accessible, now moved to the back wall.

Thanks to Martin for bringing Fried Chicken and Steve for Cookies.
Almost everyone contributed $2 for chicken except for Martin who contributed
$10 -- did he really eat $10 worth of chicken?

The new roof is doing well -- no evidence of rain water.
The rain gutter system was removed from the rafters sometime earlier by Mr.
Rainwater and Ed? While the gutter system served a great purpose -- and we give
great thanks to John Drummond and others who built that work of art -- it is
great to see it gone -- creating an environment with that much less visual
clutter.

-Ron