[DPRG] $40 speech recognition chip

Subject: [DPRG] $40 speech recognition chip
From: Kenneth Maxon kmaxon at qwest.net
Date: Sat Jul 1 03:20:57 CDT 2006

Michael,

Sensory makes great products.  I have used them in my professional life so I
can't say much about specifics of implementation.  I can say that they were
very easy to work with.  The examples were clear and if one digs far enough,
plentiful.

The link below may be what you are looking for.  It is one of the online
articles from the Circuit Cellar Inc Magazine that they provide free of
charge.  Give it a read and you'll see that they like the product as much as
I do...

http://www.circuitcellar.com/library/print/0801/tom133/TOM133.pdf

-Kenneth