[DPRG] ideas

Subject: [DPRG] ideas
From: David P. Anderson dpa at io.isem.smu.edu
Date: Sat Jul 1 14:12:24 CDT 2006

Hi Randy,

> If the discussion is actually about microcontrollers, I am going
> to disagree. In my opinion, the latest greatest micro is the one
> you should be working on.

You can't really use yourself as an example. because you have taken
the time to master one technology before moving on to the next.  And
you have carried the core of Forth and the state machine concepts
that evolved into IsoMax along with you.  You are not a representative
data point. (I've been called worse...)

However, if you are saying that it's better to play a bunch of instruments
poorly rather than one well, in the hopes that the conglomerate experience
will somehow morph into proficiency, then on this point we simply disagree.

However, I'm always willing to settle such matters on the field of honor.
Shall we say, outdoor robots at 2000 paces?

The gauntlet has been thrown down!

best,
dpa