[DPRG] Wanted - Gear Motor

Subject: [DPRG] Wanted - Gear Motor
From: Jeff Koenig koenig.jeff at gmail.com
Date: Tue Jul 4 13:59:36 CDT 2006

All -

I forgot one of the cardinal rules of robot building - always buy a spare!

Does anyone have a Merkel-Korff gearmotor, part number A2
26-67-90-GM?  It's a 24VDC gearmotor, aluminum colored.  The gearbox
measures roughly 2.5" x 3.5".  I bought mine several years ago,
locally.  Probably at Tanner or EPO.

It looks like only one of the brushes is damaged, so I don't really
need the gearbox part.  However, one of my robot platforms is
completely useless because of this.

If you have one of these (or two!) that you'd sell me, please let me know.

Best,
Jeff