[DPRG] RPL

Subject: [DPRG] RPL
From: Ed Okerson ed at okerson.com
Date: Wed Jul 5 18:11:25 CDT 2006

Is there any interest in reviving the Robot Power Lunch?  I have quickly
grown tired of having lunch with the guys at the office, or grabbing a
sandwich at subway.  The wife and I were at Collin Creek Mall the other
day, and I noticed that there were several new restaraunts there now.
Once upon a time we used to meet there every Thursday at noon to discuss
robotics over lunch.  I would like to propose that we restart that
tradition.  Any takers for lunch tomorrow?

Ed Okerson