[DPRG] DYM RSVPing to BBQ

Subject: [DPRG] DYM RSVPing to BBQ
From: DYM oicurmt at charter.net
Date: Sat Jul 8 02:30:02 CDT 2006

Hi all,

Just letting folks know I'll be there and bringing with me a bag o' popped corn.
Hopefully won't be *too* late... Maybe I'll surprise fate and get there early!
(doubtful)

Don't have much in the way of robots to bring... there's no contest lurking in the shadows to motivate me yet.

Haven't had time to stockpile any trading H/ or S/W, but will be interested in others'. My peculiar fascination tends toward LEDs, switches and connectors.

See you all there!
--Electro--
aka The Roboteer Formerly Known as David