[DPRG] AT90C2313-10PI for a line follower?

Subject: [DPRG] AT90C2313-10PI for a line follower?
From: Balter Wiggin manny132 at hotmail.com
Date: Sat Jul 15 15:53:52 CDT 2006

As my next intended project, the bicycle computer was scrubbed because of
funding issues, i thought i would refine my line follower design while still
retaining my objective of using a microcontroller to increase precision.
I've snapped up a little bit of code that i think should work, but im not
quite sure. Trisb would be an input of three line sensors: left, middle, and
right respectively. Porta would be connected to two motors, the left half to
the left, and the right half to the right. This approach at motor control
would allow two settings on the pager motors that i salvaged. Note that I'm
still learning to program.

#include <system.h>

void main()
{