[DPRG] IMU Odometry

Subject: [DPRG] IMU Odometry
From: Kenneth Maxon kmaxon at qwest.net
Date: Mon Jul 17 20:50:04 CDT 2006

In Automobiles, limited slip differentials = accelerated tire wear on
pavement.  Given the first statement, I would interpret this as less dead
reckoning accuracy?  This second statement is speculation on my part, just
thought I would offer up the first piece that racing fans everywhere can
agree with.

-Kenneth