[DPRG] craftsman scroll saw at the warehouse

Subject: [DPRG] craftsman scroll saw at the warehouse
From: R. Steven Rainwater srainwater at ncc.com
Date: Wed Jul 26 18:35:06 CDT 2006

Does anyone know what size blades are needed for the Craftsman scroll
saw at the warehouse? I was going to pick up some new ones and wrote
down the model number of the saw (572.247202) but it's apparently no
longer made and the Sear/Craftsman site doesn't provide any cross
reference that I can find. Most Sears scroll saw blades are listed as
5". Does that sound like the right length?

They have skip tooth, reverse tooth, and spiral blades. Any suggestions
on which kind I should get? Maybe a few of each?

-Steve