[DPRG] craftsman scroll saw at the warehouse

Subject: [DPRG] craftsman scroll saw at the warehouse
From: -Old Dog- puppy_dog500 at yahoo.com
Date: Wed Jul 26 19:22:44 CDT 2006

Hi Steve:

I have a very similar model scroll saw at home. Even
though they come from different manufactures, (mine
says "Dremel" instead of "Craftsman"), they look
enough alike that I’m willing to guess that they
blades are compatible. Based on that, I’d recommend 3”
blades.

Good luck in finding them.

-Martin