[DPRG] Re: IMU Odometry

Subject: [DPRG] Re: IMU Odometry
From: Ed Paradis legomaniac at gmail.com
Date: Thu Jul 27 17:37:31 CDT 2006

It turns out the official answer (of sorts is here):
http://www.december.com/html/4/element/code.html

The PRE replacement did the trick!  There are two types of white space
in internet-land, and evidently you can control one (spaces) and not
the other (carrige returns) using CSS.

Hopefully David will get the new version I sent him on his site soon.
He's got pictures and everything on it.

Ed