[DPRG] Low Cost USB 68HC908 Programmer

Subject: [DPRG] Low Cost USB 68HC908 Programmer
From: Kipton Moravec (SPEC Manufacturing) kip.moravec at specmanufacturing.com
Date: Fri Jul 28 09:12:13 CDT 2006

I am looking for a low cost USB programmer for the 68HC908. The web searches
come up with general purpose programmers that cost over $300 each.

I think it uses the 5-wire ISP programming mode.

This will be a dedicated programmer, and customized by bringing leads off
the programmer to match up with the positions on the one board that must be
programmed. Ideally it would just be a board because we have to make a
custom board holder for the board that is being programmed anyway.

I know nothing about the Motorolla/Freescale 68HC908 chips, I just have to
build 2 production programmers cheaply.

Anyone more familiar than I am? (Probably everyone is more familiar with the
68HC908 than I am.)

Kip

Kipton Moravec
SPEC Tronics, Inc
www.specmanufacturing.com
wk#: (972) 278-8999
cell#: (214) 929-8121
The information in this electronic transmission (and any attached documents)
is intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain privileged,
confidential or proprietary information that is exempt from disclosure under
law. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized and any further
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you
receive this message in error, please notify me, and destroy the attached
message (and all attached documents) immediately. Thank you.