[DPRG] Discovery Fest

Subject: [DPRG] Discovery Fest
From: DYM oicurmt at charter.net
Date: Sat May 13 05:38:04 CDT 2006

Hi all,

I regret to inform you that i will most likely not make it Saturday with my planned door prize and kid-pleasing robot.
After burning the midnight (read 3:00am) oil Friday and 15 hours of sleep for the entire week, I have more done to the guy, but now a critical wire broke, and throws off the whole schedule i had.

Have Fun!

Dejectedly,
--Electro--
aka The Other David

PS: The Procrastinators Anonymous group scheduled a meeting for next Wednesday, but booked the room for Thursday (not that there's a difference.) ;-)