[DPRG] Circuit board available at Tanner Electronics for the PhAnderson serial LCD backpack chip

Subject: [DPRG] Circuit board available at Tanner Electronics for the PhAnderson serial LCD backpack chip
From: Dale Wheat dale at dalewheat.com
Date: Mon May 22 01:23:12 CDT 2006

Russell,

Thanks for the information.

I guess it's time to release the PIC-an-LCD source code to the public domain.
It has quite a few more features than Dr. Andersons' device, excepting of course
the modulated backlight output.

The PIC-an-LCD project was fun, it's had its time in the limelight (Feb 99
Popular Electonics cover) and now I'd like to give back a little something, if
anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Dale Wheat
http://dalewheat.com