[DPRG] Sensors

Subject: [DPRG] Sensors
From: DeltaGraph at aol.com DeltaGraph at aol.com
Date: Mon May 22 14:37:18 CDT 2006

Brian,

I donated those sensors -- Sorry, I forgot to include the specs.
They came from Tanner Electronics (about $8 or $9 each)
If you like them -- I have more of them that I would sell you :) OR go to
Tanner or BG

check out www.senscomp.com

Check out their Mini-A and Mini-S sensors.
These are real close to one of those.

These do not have variable preset distance triggers though.

These do have ability to be triggered and read variable echo pulse.

I believe you tie one line to TTL High. Do not tie to the +9 or 10 or
whatever voltage source -- I cooked one that way.

Don't hold the sensors in your mouth when they fire -- about 200 volts on the
contacts on edge of sensors.

Ron