[DPRG] TI 430 seminar is this Thursday

Subject: [DPRG] TI 430 seminar is this Thursday
From: Dale Wheat dale at dalewheat.com
Date: Fri May 26 10:34:12 CDT 2006

Steve,

 > I wasn't able to make it to the TI 430 seminar. Did I miss anything
 > interesting?

It was a brief introduction to the device family and its architecture and major
features.  No time was spent on using the development software provided (IAR
KickStart).  Lunch was served, and free development kits were distributed.  Not
bad at all for 3 hours (including lunch).  Unfortunately, the CD in my kit was
scratched and I have been unable to play with the development thingie (USB
emulation adapter) yet.

It seems the MSP430 line has more going for it than just low power, which is its
major claim to fame.

Thanks,

Dale Wheat
http://dalewheat.com