[DPRG] DPRG Fundraiser/First Sat Sale

Subject: [DPRG] DPRG Fundraiser/First Sat Sale
From: -Old Dog- puppy_dog500 at yahoo.com
Date: Mon May 29 20:30:05 CDT 2006

Hey guys:

As you’ll remember, our First Sat Fundraiser is less
than one week away. I’ve already had several
volunteers, but we still need a few more. Just to
clear up some confusion, you don’t have to stay out
all night to help. We still need some people to help
in the morning hours and then to clean up.

Right now, the plan is to meet at the warehouse on
Friday at 7:00PM. We’ll load up our stuff and be at
the First Sat lot by 8:00PM.

Please lemme know if you are interested.

Thanks guys.

-Martin