[DPRG] Web site

Subject: [DPRG] Web site
From: Joe and Sunny quinnjp at hpnc.com
Date: Thu Nov 16 07:33:57 CST 2006

Your website needs to be updated.  There is nothing about this weekend
competition on it.
I found this (below) elsewhere...  What time is the competition?

NAME:       DPRG RoboRama
LAST DATE:  Nov 19, 2005
NEXT DATE:  Nov 18, 2006
LOCATION:   The Science Place, Dallas, TX
EVENTS:     Quick Trip - Entry-level event. Robot moves from A to B and back
            Line Following - Robot must follow a line on the floor
	    T-Time - Robot moves through three points on a T-shape course
	    Can Can - Robot must locate and retrieve empty soda cans
CLASSES:    Autonomous
SIZE:       see rules
AWARDS:     Prizes and certificates awarded for each event
INFO:       http://www.dprg.org/competitions/

Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and the life.  No one comes to the
Father except through me."  What do you think he meant by that?