[DPRG] Roborama 2006b

Subject: [DPRG] Roborama 2006b
From: Dale Wheat dale at dalewheat.com
Date: Thu Nov 16 22:01:02 CST 2006

Ed,

Yes, Roborama 2006b is proceeding as normal.  The original decision at this
month's meeting to cancel it was made with a full knowledge of the previous
publicity.  The deciding factor was the lack of a contest coordinator.  That
obstacle has been overcome by the generous efforts of several club members,
including Charlie Youngblood and Vice President Ron Grant.

I am looking forward to the event and hope to see lots of great competitors turn
out.

Thanks,

Dale Wheat
http://dalewheat.com