[DPRG] Great stuff!

Subject: [DPRG] Great stuff!
From: Alejandro Celery alejandrocelery at hotmail.com
Date: Sat Nov 18 14:50:21 CST 2006

David, great tutorial!!!
I´m a student in electronics engeneering. All the mechanical and mounting
bits escape me completely, this helps a lot!
By the way, mind if i ask you for a little advice on sonar building? I have
a project which will become a sonar module, for now it´s just an ultrasonic
range-finder. What could be the next step towards mapping your surroundings?
And even more, how does an MCU deal with the info from the module?
Thanks again!

Regards.
Alex from Argentina.