[DPRG] Fischer Technik anyone?

Subject: [DPRG] Fischer Technik anyone?
From: Jeffrey Birt jeff.birt at gmail.com
Date: Mon Nov 20 12:42:05 CST 2006

Just wondering if anyone is still using any Fischer Tecknik stuff.  I'm
doing some late spring cleaning in the lab and will be sending a large
quantity of these items to University surplus to be sold on Ebay.  I just
wanted to give a heads up to anyone interested.  If you are personally
interested I would be glad to send you a link when it gets listed, this is
done else where so I don't know when it will be, and I don't want to annoy
anyone by posting again to the mailing lists.

--
Jeff Birt
Electronics Engineer