[DPRG] December meeting venue

Subject: [DPRG] December meeting venue
From: Dale Wheat dale at dalewheat.com
Date: Mon Nov 20 17:10:52 CST 2006

Potential Decemeber DPRG meeting Attendees:

The Science Place (or whatever it's called these days) is opening a new exhibit
on the day of our next scheduled monthly meeting.  They are anticipating HUGE
crowds, and are planning on extending hours.

I propose that we change the venue to the Club Warehouse in Garland for this one
meeting.  This will be an important meeting because nominations for next year's
officers will be made.

Please let me know if there is any overwhelmingly important reason to not make
this change of venue.

Thanks,

Dale Wheat
DPRG President, 2005 & 2006