[DPRG] Analog Gurus needed

Subject: [DPRG] Analog Gurus needed
From: Kenneth Maxon kmaxon at qwest.net
Date: Tue Nov 28 17:18:06 CST 2006

Here to you will need a negative rail for your op amp.  If inverted output
can not be used, a follow on inverter can be used.  If all you are trying to
do is remove an offset from a signal then make all the resistors the same
value, say ~10K.  Op-amp selection will depend on the speed of the signal
you are trying to monitor and other factors...

http://www.users.qwest.net/~kmaxon/difference_amp.gif

-Kenneth