[DPRG] Analog Gurus needed

Subject: [DPRG] Analog Gurus needed
From: Kipton Moravec kip at kdream.com
Date: Tue Nov 28 17:38:10 CST 2006

Keith you are backwards.

He wants a difference amplifier and then offset the result +5 mv.

I would probably use a second op-amp after the difference to provide the
offset.

It would be configured as a non-inverting summing amplifier. The best
reference is from National. AN-31
http://www.national.com/an/AN/AN-31.pdf

In practice I would probably use a package that has 2 op-amps and make a
difference amplifier.

Kip

--
Kipton Moravec <kip at kdream.com>