[DPRG] Analog Gurus needed

Subject: [DPRG] Analog Gurus needed
From: Kenneth Maxon kmaxon at qwest.net
Date: Tue Nov 28 17:52:51 CST 2006

Hello Kip & Rik,

The circuit provided is a classic difference amp shown as the 2'nd example
down the left side of the first page of the reference in your link.   Sorry
for my hurried wording, I should have added a bit more detail.  The
difference amp is used in both stages, to buffer the differential signal as
need, and in the 2'nd stage to add the offset.  In the 2'nd stage the offset
is a constant DC voltage as that shown in the drawing provided.  Yes, my
brain jumped on that first answer a bit to quick.  Thank you for catching my
omission...

If you keep these around for reference, Natl's Application Note 20 is also
worth keeping around.
http://nikita.argia.net/kmaxon/opamp_guide.pdf

-Kenneth