[DPRG] Analog Gurus needed

Subject: [DPRG] Analog Gurus needed
From: Rick Bickle rbickle at intconsys.com
Date: Wed Nov 29 15:51:46 CST 2006

Thanks for all the replies guys...

The national app note is a nice compilation.. Thanks Kip -- and
National...

I am trying to create an instrumentation amplifier using a single supply
quad op amp at 3.3 volts.
I can make the classic instrumentation amp using 3 op-amps, and I have
one left over to use for the offset.
The sensor I'm using has a tolerance of +/- 2mV, and I don't want the
differential output to ever go negative, so I wanted to add some offset
(5mV) to the positive side before amplification. I don't want gain here
because multiple stages of gain will yield a non linear response. It
looks like I might be able to use the non-inverting summing circuit from
the national app note. I'll have to build it and give it a try.

Thanks for the input...
Rick