[DPRG] Batteries and UPS

Subject: [DPRG] Batteries and UPS
From: Rick Bickle rbickle at swbell.net
Date: Tue Sep 5 16:41:25 CDT 2006

Yes, lead-acid batteries will sulfate over many charges and discharges. The
sulfates will coat the plates in the battery and reduce the current
capacity. I actually built hundreds of battery sulfator units as a contract
job for a guy who was selling them overseas. I have the circuit if anyone's
interested. (It is public domain.)

Rick

  _____