[DPRG] Saturday meeting tomorrow - location change!

Subject: [DPRG] Saturday meeting tomorrow - location change!
From: Dale Wheat dale at dalewheat.com
Date: Fri Sep 8 10:06:10 CDT 2006

Meeting attendees:

Please plan on attending the DPRG official meeting for September 2006 at
Fair Park.  We will be starting at noon on Saturday, 9 September 2006
(that's tomorrow).

Due to a scheduling conflict, we will not be able to use the 'ViewSpace'
area where we normally meet.  We will instead be meeting in the
Planetarium building.  Here are the alternate direction from our
talented & resourceful liason, Summer Smith:

"Go into the former Science Place building, as usual.  Pass through the
lobby and exit from the doors to the left of the IMAX (before you get to
the Café).  Continue down the sidewalk, crossing the lagoon on the
rust-colored octopus-like sculpture, and keep walking until you reach
the Planetarium, which will be the second building on your left, at the
foot of the ferris wheel.  (We share the building with WRR.)  Enter
through the main doors, and retrieve your name tag at the front desk.
The meeting will be in the new Viewspace area, which is a public area
with benches."

There will be a staff greeter on hand to redirect those that do not
process this last-minute venue-change notification properly.

There will be a short technical presentation on stepper motors.  Don't
expect anything complicated...  we'll just cover the basics and
hopefully get a few motors stepping around.  Your boundless imaginations
and resourcefulness will lead you from there...

See you tomorrow!  Bring a friend, a robot, or a large cash donation
*tee hee hee*

Dale Wheat
2005,2006 DPRG President