[DPRG] More waypoints

Subject: [DPRG] More waypoints
From: -Old Dog- puppy_dog500 at yahoo.com
Date: Wed Sep 20 13:21:24 CDT 2006

David:

As part of contest preparations and club
responsibility, I talked to Summer Smith (our museum
liaison) and actually walked her through the course I
had laid out. The purpose for this, was to make sure
our machines represented no potential problems to the
area and to insure there would be no nasty surprises
come Saturday.

If you haven’t done something like that prior to
posting your course, I would recommend you do so.

-Martin

<http://www.geology.smu.edu/~dpa-www/jpeg/fairpark3.jpg>