[DPRG] Servo noise

Subject: [DPRG] Servo noise
From: Cristobal Garib funkyallstayler at gmail.com
Date: Wed Sep 20 22:15:49 CDT 2006

I'm having troubles  with my servos and my basic stamp. When i turn my
circuit on the servo restarts my basic stamp. I've tried everything, i
connected a 3300uf between the voltage and ground, then i connected two
3300uf capacitor in paralel, i bought two new servos from diferent brands.
The bigger problem is that a whant to drive 7 servos and i can't even drive
1. Maybe if a use a separate power source for the stamp and for the servos
it will work. Obiously i'll have to connect the servo's grounds to the grond
of both power sources. Well anyone have a solution?