[DPRG] Dale - Congratulations on your article in Circuit Cellar

Subject: [DPRG] Dale - Congratulations on your article in Circuit Cellar
From: Dale Wheat dale at dalewheat.com
Date: Fri Sep 22 08:47:51 CDT 2006

Jeff,

 > What's the article about?

The article describes the design and implementation of the Tiny13, which is an
Atmel AVR ATtiny13-based composite video terminal with serial input.  The parts
count is loooow.  I'll have more info on my web site presently.  I can bring one
to RBNO if you'd like to see it in person.

Keep those performance expectations down there...  It shows only six lines of
ten characters each, no graphics at all, no cursor, no underline or reverse
video, no lowercase characters, no blinking - you get the idea.  But it's cool
for simple video signage or maybe infrequently-updated data, like a time+temp
display or contact info.

 > I let my subscription lapse recently...

For shame!  Better get back on the program, as I've got two more articles for
them in the queue.  :)

Thanks,

Dale Wheat
http://dalewheat.com