[DPRG] Bots by Brian Huff

Subject: [DPRG] Bots by Brian Huff
From: David P. Anderson dpa at io.isem.smu.edu
Date: Wed Sep 27 18:25:17 CDT 2006

Oops, pictures out of order in previous post, should be:

That's Brian on the right.  Here they are describing the Traxxas robot:

<http://geology.heroy.smu.edu/~dpa-www/robots/dprg/23sep06/dscf2707.jpg>

and

There were several robots built from Traxxas cars.  Here's some more:

<http://geology.heroy.smu.edu/~dpa-www/robots/dprg/23sep06/dscf2668.jpg>

dpa