[DPRG] RE: How much do our choices effect our results?

Subject: [DPRG] RE: How much do our choices effect our results?
From: William Crolley w.crolley at mchsi.com
Date: Tue Aug 21 19:51:45 CDT 2007

Actually ultrasonic sensors can be improved a lot by using standard radar
methods to determine not just the distance, but the direction and shape of
all the objects in the sensors field of view.  Because of the slow speed of
sound compared to the speed of light this is much easier to do for
ultrasonics than radar.

William Crolley