[DPRG] toy H-bridge hacking

Subject: [DPRG] toy H-bridge hacking
From: Wade A Smith warm38 at juno.com
Date: Mon Aug 27 11:23:15 CDT 2007

Yep.  That helps.  I was actually thinking of a tutorial (I think Jim
Brown did it) on how to trace the H-bridge and find the inputs.  But, as
it turns out, I did OK even with my limited analog <shudder> knowledge
(see reply to Dave Grubb).

Looks like I need to ramp up the micro development.  Next week.  This one
is filled up Wed-Sat. so mad scientist playtime starts Sept 3!

wade

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 00:29:46 -0500 "David Peterson" <robodave1 at tx.rr.com>