[DPRG] Motor Calculations

Subject: [DPRG] Motor Calculations
From: Rick Bickle rbickle at intconsys.com
Date: Wed Aug 29 10:10:47 CDT 2007

Chuck,

Thanks for the info. The bearings that I'm using are tapered roller
bearings. In order to reduce cost, I am using heavy duty trailer stub
axles with hubs.

I think I have misstated the speed. The speed of rotation should be 30
RPM. I must have been thinking in terms of seconds.

The system will rarely ever make a full revolution. It will do a lot of
starting and stopping though.

Thanks,
Rick