[DPRG] Robot Showcase -- THIS SATURDAY!!

Subject: [DPRG] Robot Showcase -- THIS SATURDAY!!
From: scott at lighthouse21.com scott at lighthouse21.com
Date: Sun Feb 25 23:16:05 CST 2007

I'm starting to get some responses from both attendees and robot builders,
come on out and take a look at other people's bots!  If you're planning on
coming please e-mail me at the address below but feel free to come whether
you've e-mailed me or not!

Scott

     Teen Tech Week is the week of March 3rd through the 10th.  In
conjunction the Allen Public Library's teen services division is
hosting a robot showcase (similar to the Tanner's event).
 The showcase would either be in the library's auditorium with the
robots on stage or in the library's courtyard (weather permitting).
After a short presentation audience members will be invited on stage
to view the robots more closely and for an informal Q&A.

** At the time of my last posting this event was not confirmed.  It has
been scheduled and will take place! **

- Who (audience): Teens (6th grade - 12th grade) and their families (and
other interested parties that notice activity / robots in the courtyard)
- Where: Allen Public Library (Near McDermott and US75 in Allen)
- Google Map:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=300+N+Allen+Drive,+Allen,+TX&ie=UTF8&om=1&z=15&ll=33.106066,-96.671362&spn=0.019125,0.048752&iwloc=addr
- When: March 3rd, 2PM
- Why: Show off our 'bots, recruit new members, have some fun

If you'd be interested in participating please e-mail me at
ssumner at cityofallen.org (note -- not the list address)

Thanks!
Scott Sumner