[DPRG] Annual DPRG Bar-B-Q July 14 12:00 noon

Subject: [DPRG] Annual DPRG Bar-B-Q July 14 12:00 noon
From: jdrumm9015 at aol.com jdrumm9015 at aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 10 11:13:09 CDT 2007

All,
? As of today the?annual DPRG Bar-B-Que is still scheduled to happen this coming Saturday, July 14th.

? I checked the weekend weather forecast, guess what, a chance of rain is forecasted.? Who would have thought that was possible in July in Dallas.? If the?forecast changes?to more severe weather I will update the list on Friday with any changes the?weather forces on us.

? Bring your family, your favorite picnic food, and your robots out to?Allen Texas this Saturday.
Pony petting for the kids, pool,?hamburgers, hotdogs, chips, and soft drinks brought to you by DPRG.

? Where, you ask?

2407 Forest Grove Estates Road
Allen, TX 75002

John Drummond cell phone 972 754 7416