[DPRG] 68000 math coprocessor (68882 in PLCC) needed

Subject: [DPRG] 68000 math coprocessor (68882 in PLCC) needed
From: Kenneth Maxon kmaxon at qwest.net
Date: Tue Jul 10 20:26:06 CDT 2007

Ron,

If you do not get any local offers, send me your address and I'll ship one
to you.  If you end up keeping or using it at some future date buy me a can
diet coke when I'm in town for a DPRG competition and we'll call it even.
It will probably be Thursday or Friday before I can get it shipped out to
you.

-Kenneth