[DPRG] photovore tank video

Subject: [DPRG] photovore tank video
From: Cam Bazz cambazz at gmail.com
Date: Wed Jul 18 07:53:06 CDT 2007

Hello,

I am looking for a video of a tracked light seeking bot that I have seen
sometime ago. Although I searched google numereous times I have failed to
find it.

There was a desk light looking down on a table, and this tracked photovore
bot was making 8 shaped circles around the light, similar to a fly circling
around a light. I have constructed few simple light seeking bots, which
basically amplify the difference between two sensors and feed motors with
it, but I think the device I was talking about had more complicated brain.
Basically, there must be a pid loop or something that smooths the turns of
the device.

Has anyone seen such video?

Thanks for all recomendations, ideas and help;

Best,
C.B.