[DPRG] Outdoor robot contest on May 26

Subject: [DPRG] Outdoor robot contest on May 26
From: R. Steven Rainwater srainwater at ncc.com
Date: Fri May 18 18:30:35 CDT 2007

Here's another reminder for the upcoming DPRG outdoor contest that will
be held at the International Space Development Conference. The rules
will be very similar to last year's Long Haul Outdoor contest. This is
intended to be a relatively easy course with no major obstacles. If your
robot can handle a gravel road and maybe some grass and weeds, it can
probably complete the course.

The contest will take place Saturday May 26 from 1pm - 2pm on land
adjacent to the Intercontinental Hotel on Dallas Parkway near Beltline.

Event details can be found on the DPRG competitions webpage:

 http://www.dprg.org/competitions/

Contest rules and waypoints are here:

 http://www.dprg.org/competitions/longhaul.html

If you think you may be entering the contest, please send me an email so
I can get an idea of how many contestants we'll have. Thanks!

And, if you're not sure about coming, keep in mind there should be other
interesting events going at the ISDC beside the DPRG robot contest.
Here's a link to the ISDC page:

 http://isdc.nss.org/2007/

-Steve