[DPRG] ISDC Long Haul Report

Subject: [DPRG] ISDC Long Haul Report
From: R. Steven Rainwater srainwater at ncc.com
Date: Mon May 28 09:20:33 CDT 2007

On Sun, 2007-05-27 at 12:53 -0500, dpa wrote:
> A good time was had by all.  Perhaps someone involved with
> the DPRG booth might give us a report on the weekend's events.

I'll try to post a summary of the ISDC weekend later today. If anyone is
planning on going by today, the talks and panels are still going on.
However, due to low attendance on Sunday, they decided to shutdown the
vendor area a day early. So no DPRG booth today. If you left a robot or
other hardware at the table, I've got it all with me. I'll have
everything at the RBNO Tuesday, or can make other arrangements if needed
to get your bots back to you. More later...

-Steve