[DPRG] RE: Interesting robot to check out... (fwd)

Subject: [DPRG] RE: Interesting robot to check out... (fwd)
From: dpa dpa at io.isem.smu.edu
Date: Mon May 28 20:36:21 CDT 2007

Howdy,

Kenneth sends some pictures of his work, which he's said I could
forward to the dprglist for everyone's enjoyment.

Enjoy!

dpa

David,

I figured the list probably didn't care to see all the details so I'll
send this along to you.

It is lightly overcast off and on here so I hopped outside and snapped the
following.  There are a lot more to come in a short time, just need to
cross drill some holes and assemble...  :)

I imagine that the web browser will squish the heck out of these, so they
might look better if you zoom them to full size...

http://nikita.argia.net/kmaxon/proto_bot_116.jpg

Not visible in the photo, above, there is an aluminum support structure
underneath the acrylic control box to keep it from sagging / breaking when
colliding with bushes, fences, curbs, rocks, etc...

http://nikita.argia.net/kmaxon/proto_bot_117.jpg

http://nikita.argia.net/kmaxon/protobot_cont_box1.jpg

-Kenneth