[DPRG] ISDC Long Haul Report

Subject: [DPRG] ISDC Long Haul Report
From: dpa dpa at io.isem.smu.edu
Date: Wed May 30 12:55:05 CDT 2007

Howdy,

Extra special thanks to Randy and New Micros for donating
prizes for the ISDC Long Haul contest.  Even though Mother
Nature did put a damper (pun intended!) on the event, it was
an interesting exercise and hopefully helpful to our Austin
friends as well as raised awareness of our organization.

The Xbee modules look really nice and I think will make an
excellent addition to the DPRG club TankBot project, with it's
Linux-based controller.  So I would like to donate my prize
to the Club for use on that project, if that is acceptable to
everyone.

Once again thanks to Randy for his support of the club and generosity.

best regards,
dpa