[DPRG] Report on the ISDC conference

Subject: [DPRG] Report on the ISDC conference
From: David M Wilson davidmw at tx.rr.com
Date: Wed May 30 13:32:19 CDT 2007

Randy,

For what it is worth, after the contest on Sat I came home and looked up the
Zigbee set on your site.  While I don't have an immediate robotic
application the range of this radio could solve a mobile printing challenge
we have on a new client project.  So the contest alerted me to a technology
and solution that I was unaware of.

It seems everyone would benefit if the group was highlighting the prizes on
the web and in email announcements well before the contest.   Building more
interest in the contests and sponsors couldn't be a bad thing.

David Wilson